OBJECTIVES OF THE INTERNSHIPS:
- To provide a wonderful opportunity for self-extention, self-fulfilment, personal, professional and social growth.
- To provide an understanding of various socio-economic and environmental concerns, issues and efforts at local and global level.
- To provide an understanding of how effective education can contribute to Sustainable Lifestyle and Development in line with the Sustainable Development Goals
- To provide an opportunity to experience an enjoyable and stimulating working environment and develop work-related skills.
As part of the SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals), we offers internship to students and young professionals in any of these areas: Education for Sustainable Lifestyle, Science & Environment, Health, Culture & Heritage, Management, Costing, Marketing.
During internship, youth are involved in particular tasks such as research project, action project, development of communication media and materials and/or documentation activities of on-going project.
- Managing Educational / Environmental or Socio-Economic Projects
- Institution Attachment Projects
- NGO projects
4 weeks, 8 weeks, 12 weeks, 16 weeks up to 48 weeks or one year are encouraged.
The period of internship could range from a month to year or more. There are various kinds of internship options student can opt for: