Gift a meal to the hungry and needy & Discover the JOY of Giving.
Register as ‘Prithvi’s Annapoorna Ambassador’ with us &
Open your own ‘ Mobile Grain Bank’ & Contribute to ‘Prithvi’s Annapoorna Rasoi’.
Yes, Be the proud owner of your own GRAIN BANK- ‘Annapoorna Kosh’….
- to show that you care
- to show that you are you feel sorry and are concerned about every grain (food) that is wasted &
- to take a ‘sankalp’( hindi word meaning ‘pledge’) that you would like to compensate for this food wastage by donating a handful of grain as your generous ‘aahuti’ (hindi word meaning ‘Giving’) to the ‘ANNPOORNA YAGYA’ and thus contribute to ‘Prithvi’s Annapoorna Rasoi’ to provide a meal to the hungry and needy children and old & disabled persons,at least once a month.
Who can start ‘Prithvi’s Annapoorna Kosh’
Anyone, anywhere either individually or as an Institute
- who is sensitive about food wastage
- who feels concerned about the huge social, environmental, economic national loss due to this massive food wastage
- who feels morally and spiritually responsible,committed and sincerely wishes to do his/her bit in reducing ‘Food wastage’ and ensuring ‘Food security’ around him, starting from his home, then office, then his colony or immediate surroundings.
***Can start our ‘Annapoorna Kosh’ by submitting his interest to us.
When can an Individual or an Institution start a Prithvi’s Annapoorna Kosh
It can be started anytime ,anywhere by anyone, but especially when you waste food ( includes all categories of food- raw,cooked, processed, cereals, spices) at home, in office, at social gatherings, in train, or planes or car, or just anywhere, for any reason, remember to resolve to contribute a handful of grain (rice or dal) in ‘Prithvi’s ANNAPOORNA KOSH’ and be a part of ‘Prithvi’s ANNAPOORNA RASOI’.
How can I start ‘Prithvi ANNAPOORNA KOSH’
Six simple steps to start ‘Prithvi’s ANNPOORNA KOSH’ both in your Home/School/Institution.
First as an individual and member of your family, you can start it at your home.
If you are part of an institute/ a school/ or a social club or a company
- Motivate one and all to minimize food wastage at home or in the organization.
- Float a mail/post a circular/ pin it on board/share in a meeting-the idea of donating a handful of grain, on two Saturdays of every month.
- Once you are ready, write to us ***expressing your interest and have the honour to become our ‘Annapoorna Ambassador’ & take your **CLOTH BAGs from us.
- Now keep these two Cloth Bags or Container ( Prithvi’s ANNAPOORNA KOSH), in the kitchen at home or at the reception or Main gate, to collect the grains-one for Rice & one for Dal
- Call us on 25th of every month to inform us that your monthly collection is ready.
- On 26th of every month, send us the grains collected in that month by your institute or
- Inform us if you are able to identify poor, needy, hungry children under 8 years or old , disabled or abandoned people in your own area, where you would like us to organize ‘Annapoorna Rasoi’ and provide a meal to these people.
Join and support us to serve hot, nutritious Khichidi prepared from your collection at ‘Prithvi’s ANNAPOORNA RASOI’, either in your area as identified in point 6 above or in the areas identified by us.
Ensure that everyone contributes at least a handful of rice and dal at least twice a month.
**Small tip to help you work out the quantity of your monthly collection and to decide the capacity/size of the Cloth bags that you would need (i.e. 3kgs/5kgs or 10 kgs).
35 average size handful of a female makes a Kg. So work out your own home’s or institute’s collection depending on the number of members and employees.
Prithvi Joins Lucknow Farmers’ Market, 7th April 2018 Saturday
Prithvi Innovations promoted the message of 10 ‘R’s and Save Food at Lucknow Farmers market organised at Habibullah estate Hazratganj, Lucknow.
The program’s main motto was to give support to the local organic producers and to provide healthy food options to the people. Prithvi innovations also put up an stall with many eco-friendly gifts and hand-crafted utility items.
The stall displayed variety of handmade products based on 10 R principle, such as,Rethink,Reuse-Recycle-Redesign,Reinnovate, etc..like reuse of polythenes to make basket, use of clothes as shopping bags,use of rock as home decorative material and sapling of plant to make air pure . People loved the products.
Besides ,this the people also got to know about the so many projects run by Prithvi innovations, such as Annapurna Yagya, Gomti Gatha , Nayi-Dishayein etc. People donated cereals and rice in Prithvi’s Annapoorna Kosh to provide food to the hungry.
The funds raised will help to give support to the children of villages .